Insulated steel & composite carriage house style garage doors.
- Four-layer insulated steel + composite construction
- 2" Intellicore® insulated doors provide 18.4 R-value. 2" thick polystyrene doors provide 9.0 R-value and 1 3/8" thick doors provide 6.5 R-value (calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163)
- Swing out appearance, overhead operation
- Fifteen base designs with optional windows and decorative hardware
- Over 100 unique style combinations
- Four factory finish paint colors
- Lifetime Door Section Warranty
- WindCode rated available
LIFT MASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster®
ELITE Series opener for these garage doors.
- Available in 4 carriage house design series and 15 different models.Custom designs and sizes also available.
- Woodgrain embossed insulated steel base door painted front and back for a virtually maintenance-free door.
- Composite overlay with beveled coped edge and center groove creates a detailed carriage house look.
- Windows with complete overlay and true arch designs are available in double strength, insulated or obscure glass. Grilles are removable for ease of cleaning
- Available with 1-3/8" polystyrene or 2" thick polystyrene or Intellicore® insulation with a thermal break and sandwiched between two layers of bonded steel. R-values range from 6.5 to 18.4
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.