For over five decades, Hunter Door has been family-owned and provided South Jersey customers with prompt, professional service and installation for garage doors, entry doors and garage door openers. Bring a high level of enthusiasm and energy to our hard-working team of service professionals to find a satisfying career environment.
We Are Hiring Garage Door Technicians / Installers
The Residential Garage Door Service Tech/Installer is responsible for the installation and service of new and existing garage doors and garage door openers. The job requires that most of the day will be spent either at customer job sites or in a vehicle in transit between jobs with work assignments dispatched from the office. Flexibility is important – both from a schedule as well as a job activity perspective – all team members do what’s needed to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. All required power tools and hand tools are the responsibility of the installer/service technician.
Job Functions / Competencies
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a standard background check
- Ability to use and communicate via telephone
- Ability to use power tools (impact, drill, etc) and hand tools
- Ability to climb and work off of a stepladder
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Working outdoors during all seasons of the year
- Must be able to read and write legibly and communicate in English
- Must have basic arithmetic skills to complete addition and subtraction
Benefits of Working at Hunter Door
As a full-time employee, you will earn a benefits package that is among the best in the industry including: uniforms, medical coverage, supplemental benefits, bonus opportunities, 401(k) participation and matching, profit-sharing, paid sick time and paid vacation.
Submit Your Resume to Hunter Door Today
Hunter Door offers service and expertise that is second to none. We are looking to find new employees that are enthusiastic and dedicated to offering superior service that our customers expect – submit your resume to [email protected]