Garage Door Opener Installation
The opener acts as the nerve center of a garage door system. If this essential device isn't functioning correctly, your garage door might not operate on demand when you enter the code on the keypad or press the button on the remote control unit.
If it's time to change your garage door opener in South Jersey, Moorestown-based Hunter Door is nearby and ready to help. We carry an extensive inventory of high-quality products at competitive prices to meet your needs and fit your budget. Also, our professionals are expert garage door opener installers, removing the burden from your shoulders.
Table of Contents:
- Full-Service LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Dealers
- Choose From Multiple Opener Types
- Local Garage Door Opener Installers You Can Trust
- Contact Us for Your Next Garage Door Opener Installation
Full-Service LiftMaster Garage Door Opener Dealers
LiftMaster designs and manufactures the most advanced garage door openers in South Jersey and beyond. These revolutionary products include next-generation features like battery backup to ensure continuous operation during power outages and real-time diagnostics that alert you immediately when a potential repair issue occurs.
Many LiftMaster models also include state-of-the-art smart technology compatible with the myQ® mobile app. This app will allow you to open and close the door and receive timely security and functional alerts via your smartphone or tablet, even if you're miles away from home.
Choose From Multiple Opener Types
As a ProVantage Dealer for LiftMaster, Hunter Door can help you make an informed purchasing decision and explore the various garage door opener options, which include:
- Chain-drive: This opener type offers a durable, cost-effective solution. It features a solidly constructed industrial chain with a trolley connected to a J-bar to raise the gate.
- Belt-drive: This device uses a reinforced rubber belt instead of a chain to raise the unit. The quieter operation makes this opener type a good choice if your garage is adjacent to a living space like a bedroom or family room.
- Jackshaft: A jackshaft opener mounts to a side wall instead of the ceiling, opening up more overhead garage space. A locking deadbolt provides additional security.
View More Popular Garage Door Opener Resources
Local Garage Door Opener Installers You Can Trust
Once you've selected the best opener for your home, a certified Hunter Door garage door opener technician will perform a fast, professional installation.
Our team member will also explain the various product features and ensure you know how to use them correctly and safely. Examples of these features include auto reversing, which prevents an open door from crashing down on a person, pet or object, and disengagement, which allows you to operate the door manually during a power outage.
Contact Us for Your Next Garage Door Opener Installation
Whether you live in Burlington, Camden or Gloucester County, New Jersey, the experienced professionals at Hunter Door are ready to assist with your garage door opener needs. Contact us to learn more about our products and services or request a no-obligation estimate today.