quiet operation and a beautiful appearance
Value Plus Series models offer moderate insulating R-values, strength and security, as well as quiet operation and a beautiful appearance.Download Product Brochure
Clopay’s CLASSIC™ collection - Value Plus Series provides the traditional raised-panel style garage door in a wide range of construction and design options, allowing you to take the time-tested, classic garage door look and make it your own. To see an accurate image for uncommon garage door sizes, use our online QuickDraw tool.
- Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 2-layer construction.
- Insulation is 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene with an R-value of 6.3.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
TRADITIONAL SHORT PANEL
TRADITIONAL LONG PANEL
For size and color availability, click here
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
SOLID TRADITIONAL LONG
SOLID TRADITIONAL SHORT
WROUGHT IRON SERIES ACRYLIC WINDOWS
LEADED SERIES GLASS WINDOWS
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
MADISON ARCH 613
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
MADISON ARCH 613
MADISON ARCH613 (Double Door)
SUNSET 502 (7', 7'6", 12' widths only)
SUNSET 502 (Double Door)
SUNSET 503 (Double Door)
SUNSET 504 (14', 15', 15'6" widths only)
SUNSET 505 (16', 17', 18' widths only)
SUNSET 506 (10', 20' widths only)
SUNSET 603 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SUNSET 605 (DOUBLE DOOR)
***Sunset Windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
Color Blast Custom Paint Option Available.
- 1-5/16" polystyrene insulation provides comfort, energy efficiency and quiet operation in every season.
- Tongue-and-groove/shiplap section joints help seal out wind, rain and snow.
- Replaceable bottom weatherseal in a rust-resistant aluminum retainer helps prevent elements from entering garage.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® helps prevent serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Long-life nylon rollers are smooth and quiet.
- Galvanized steel hinges are durable, reliable and secure.
- Inside/outside step plates and grip handles make doors easy and safe to operate.