Like most mechanical objects, a garage door may experience functional issues or even break down occasionally. If you live in Camden, Burlington or Gloucester County, New Jersey, the experienced professionals at Hunter Door are nearby and ready to help. Our company in Moorestown has served South Jersey’s garage door needs since 1969.
Hunter Door is an award-winning garage door company you can trust. We’ve earned a stellar reputation for fast response times, high-quality work and a service-focused business approach where the customer’s needs always come first.
Visit Us in Moorestown, NJ
Garage Door Repair — Same-Day Service
Many garage door repairs can’t wait until the next day, such as when the door is stuck and you can’t get your car out. Issues like broken springs or a door that lowers too quickly can also pose a safety issue for your family and household pets.
At Hunter Door, we offer emergency garage door repair service with a rapid response. A uniformed, background-checked technician will come to your home as quickly as possible to remedy the issue. We’ll provide a detailed, transparent estimate before starting the job, eliminating the guesswork.
Get Help With All Types of Garage Door Repairs in South Jersey
Garage doors can experience an assortment of mechanical issues. We can correct these and other common problems:
- Opening or closing issues: If your door won’t open or close completely or at all, there could be an issue with the opener, a broken spring or a misalignment problem. Malfunctioning photo-eye sensors is another potential cause.
- Improper balance: Does your door look uneven, with one side higher than the other? Does it fail to rest flush with the ground? These symptoms often indicate an issue with components such as the tension springs, tracks, rollers or door panels.
- Unusual noises: Loud or strange sounds during opening or closing can indicate numerous mechanical issues requiring immediate attention.
- Track separation: A door no longer on the tracks won’t move efficiently and may not open or close correctly.
- Slow or no responses: If nothing happens when you use the remote control or keypad, or you get a delayed reaction, there could be an issue with the opener system, circuitry or rollers that allow the door to move along the tracks.
Garage door issues like these can be complex and even dangerous. Rather than attempting to fix the problem yourself, count on our same-day garage door repair services to handle the job for you.
HOW TO ALIGN THE SAFETY REVERSING SENSORS ON YOUR LIFTMASTER GARAGE DOOR OPENER
PROGRAMMING THE MAX GARAGE DOOR REMOTE CONTROL
HOW TO DISCONNECT YOUR GARAGE DOOR FROM THE GARAGE DOOR OPENER
REPLACE GARAGE DOOR OPENER BATTERY
HOW TO WASH YOUR CLOPAY GARAGE DOOR
Is your garage door looking dingy? Watch the video below to learn how you can easily make it shine!
HOW TO MANUALLY OPEN YOUR GARAGE DOOR
Learn how to manually open your garage door if your power goes out, or if your garage door opener is not working.
HOW TO GET A QUIETER GARAGE DOOR
Is your garage door loud when you open and close it? Learn how to have a quieter door.
GARAGE DOOR SAFETY FROM CLOPAY
Learn the proper and safe way to open your door when operator is disengaged.
Garage Door Preventive Maintenance
Regular attention will keep your garage door working correctly and reduce the likelihood of costly repairs. Hunter Door offers timely maintenance consisting of inspections, testing, adjusting and troubleshooting to ensure efficient operation and more peace of mind. We recommend annual service for most doors.
Contact Our Local Garage Door Repair Company
The next time you experience a garage door issue in South Jersey, the professionals at Hunter Door are ready to respond and correct the problem. Contact us online to learn more about our services today. You can also schedule a convenient appointment through our site.